Happy Pride Month! To celebrate pride month here at YouTube Society, we’ve created the LGBTQ+ tag. This tag is made up of 15 questions that will help your viewers understand more about you! This ranges from your own sexuality, how you came out and some different aspects of LGBTQ+ Culture and Community.
While some of these questions can be deep for some, it’s good to discuss it and raise overall awareness. It may inspire and provide comfort for others who may be just starting to understand their identity to become more accepting of themselves and raise awareness of LGBTQ+ Issues.
LGBTQ+ Tag questions
- What do you identify as?
- How did you discover your sexuality?
- Who was the first person you told?
- Describe what it was like coming out
- If you’re out, How did your parents/guardians/friends react when you told them?
- What is one question you hate people asking about your sexuality?
- What’s your favorite thing about the LGBTQ+ community?
- Have you ever been to a gay bar?
- Who is your favorite LGBTQ+ Icon/Advocate/Celebrity?
- Have you been in a relationship and how did you meet?
- Have you ever faced discrimination?
- Your Favorite LGBTQ+ movie or show?
- The most ridiculous thing you’ve heard about the LGBTQ+ community?
- The LGBTQ+ slur you hate the most?
- End this on something you’d like to tell the world about LGBTQ+ Community
The Gender Tag Questions
The Gender Tag is a tag by Ashley Wilde that is part of the Gender Tag Project in order to compile videos from Trans, Cis, Non-Binary, Queer and people of other genders and cultures and of many other status’ . We have added this tag to the LGBTQ Tag in order to raise awareness about gender as everyone experiences gender in a variety of different ways and each way is beautiful. All Credit to Ashley for this beautiful tag.
1. How do you self-identify your gender, and what does that definition mean to you?
2. What pronouns honor you?
3. Describe the style of clothing that you most often wear.
4. Talk about your choices with body hair. How do you style your hair? Do you have facial hair? What do you choose to shave, or choose not to shave?
5. Talk about cosmetics. Do you choose to wear makeup? Do you paint your nails? What types of soaps and perfumes do you use if any?
6. Have you experienced being misgendered? If so, how often?
7. Do you experience dysphoria? How does that affect you?
8. Talk about children. Are you interested in having children? Would you want to carry a child if that were an option for you? Do you want to be the primary caretaker for any children you may have?
9. Talk about money. Is it important to you to provide for a family financially if you choose to have one? Is it important to you that you earn more than any partner you may have? Do you prefer to pay for things like dates? Are you uncomfortable when others pay for you or offer to pay for you?
10. Anything else you want to share about your experience with gender?