Get to Know me tag is one of the most popular tags on YouTube, you’ve probably seen a few videos before especially in the lifestyle and vlogging YouTubers such as Emma Chamberlain and Olivia Jade.
What is the Get To Know Me Tag?
The Get to know me tag allows your viewers to get to know you a lot better by asking you personal questions based on your personality and person, such as your middle name, your favorite things and more which gives your viewers an insight into your life!
Get To Know Me Tag Questions
1. Where did you grow up?
2. Where do you currently live?
3. Who is your first best friend?
4. How tall are you?
5.Dogs or Cats?
6. Funniest moment throughout high school?
7. What year were you born?
8. Are you in/have you gone to college?
9. What is your favorite drink?
10. What is your spirit animal and why?
11. You’re wearing perfume, what scent is it?
12. Tea or Coffee?
13. What are your life goals?
14. What sports do you play or have you played?
15. Have any books you read changed your life?
16. What is your favorite movie?
17. Who are your favorite YouTubers?
18. Do you speak any languages and how well?
19. Are you single or taken?
20. What is your idea of your dream date?
21. How long was your longest relationship?
22. How would you describe your fashion sense?
23. What is your go-to hairstyle?
24. How many siblings do you have?
25. What is your go-to fast food order?
26. Do you use PC or a Mac?
27. Your most memorable vacation memory?
28. What are your morning, evening routines?
29. Do you have any bad habits?
30. Tell us one thing about you that we wouldn’t know?
Get To Know Me Tag Extended
These are the get to know me tag extended questions. These are 30 Additional Questions that you can answer. You can also choose any 30 questions from either list to make your own personalized question tag!
1 What is your favorite Netflix show?
2. Show us your songs tab on Spotify
3. What is the craziest thing you have done?
4. Describe your first crush
5. What theme parks have you been to?
6. Who was your childhood best friend
7. What is your favorite genre of film and why?
8. What was your dream job as a kid?
9. What is your coffee order?
10. What is your favorite thing to order on UberEats?
11. Have you moved from home, where to and how was the experience?
12. Have you ever failed at anything and what did you learn?
13. How many countries have you traveled to?
14. Who is your celebrity crush?
15. Do you have any pets? Show them to us!
16. What are your pet peeves?
17. What do you do in your free time?
18. Do you have any weird quirks?
19. What is your favorite color?
20. Do you have any siblings?
21. Do you know your personality type? What is it?
22. Have you been to any concerts or Festivals? Which were the most memorable?
23. What are your favorite values in friends?
24. What is one thing you wished people knew about you?
25. What social media are you addicted to?
26. How do you get along with your family?
27. What is the biggest struggle you overcame?
28. Who is your role model?
29. You are going out with friends, describe your night!
30. What are you happiest with in your life?
How To Answer The Get To Know Me Tag Questions
To answer the get to know me tag questions, you will need to read out the questions in the tag and then answer them as truthfully as you can! Get your camera ready, we would recommend the Canon G7X II, for This tag shows different aspects to your personality and life that your audience hasn’t seen before allowing them to know you better!
Here are some get to know me tag videos as examples:
If you’re struggling to answer some questions, these tips on how to answer them may help!
Who is your childhood best friend?
Think back to your early childhood and try to think of your best friend, maybe from kindergarten. We all have that first best friend that we used to hang out with the most and get into mischief with! Are you still in contact with them?
What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
High school has a ton of subjects or classes! It sucks, some subjects you may have loved because of a great teacher or a passion for a subject. Conversely, personally, I was terrible at math! Think back to which subjects you liked and which you hated and why! Tell your audience, they may see another side to you
Favorite memory from childhood?
Think back to your childhood! This may seem nostalgic but you probably had the best of times back then. What one memory stands out to you and tells your viewers what it was! Mine is basic but means a lot to me, its the fourth of July in Connecticut catching fireflies with my cousins.
How would you describe your fashion sense?
This can be tricky, especially if you don’t stick to any one genre! Try and describe the clothes you wear normally, maybe show a few outfits you’ve worn! You may already know the answer and it’s not tricky at all. I, admittedly have a hipster style, but I love it!
Who is your role model?
Who do you most admire and how they inspire you and what you’ve learned from them and their story?
There are a ton of role models, even some YouTubers. For me, Shane Dawson is one of my role models, he has grew up through a struggle and overcame it and manages to spread love and joy throughout YouTube.
What are your pet peeves?
There are a ton of pet peeves! Small irritating things, that may not irritate someone else but just strikes a nerve with you. Slow walkers in busy areas really grinds my gears, but that is London in the morning! What makes you tick?
What is your favorite thing to order on UberEats?
We all have UberEat’s, Deliveroo’d or JustEat more than we should have. My favorite thing to order is a tempura king prawn sushi burrito as basic as that sounds but it is godly with some bubble tea!