Best Friend Tag is a tag that will test you and your best friend’s friendship and knowledge of each other, with best friends it feels like you know them your whole life and knows everything about them from sharing memories, doing crazy things together and knowing every embarrassing detail of each other’s life.
What is the Best Friend/BFF Tag?
The best friend tag will help you evaluate just how well your friend knows you, though a lot of personal trivia and general facts that you know about each other. There are many of these tags which originate from Tumblr, Facebook, and even Buzzfeed but we have compiled the Original 20 BFF tag questions to ask each other. This is an ideal tag for sleepovers, parties and even hanging out with your best friend, you may even discover facts you didn’t know about your best friend!
Best Friend Tag QuestionsThese are the original 20 Best friend Tag Questions that originated from the old internet from circa 2013.
1. How and when did we meet?
2. What was your first impression of me?
3. What’s your favorite memory together?
4. Describe each other in one word
5. What’s my middle name?
6. What’s my shoe size?
7. List three items that I always have with me?
8. Whats our favorite inside joke?
9. If I was ordering a pizza, which toppings would I order
10. What’s my favorite food?
11. What is my favorite ice-cream flavor?
12. What’s my go-to song?
13. What are my favorite movies of all time?
14. On a free day, I generally: a) Sleeps late b) Gets up at a normal time c) Gets up earlier
15. Who is my hero?
16. What are my strengths and weaknesses?
17. What are my fears or biggest phobia’s?
18. What is your nickname for me?
19. Two things your best friend doesn’t know about you
20. What do you admire most about me?
Extended Best Friend Tag 2019
We have added 100 more Tag Questions for you and your friends so you can find out more about each other. You can also use a mixture of questions, we would suggest 20 and create your own original best friend tag!
1. What is my idea of a dream vacation?
2. Do I prefer Chick Flicks, Comedies, or Horror Films?
3. What is my go-to beverage order?
4. Who is my favorite YouTuber?
5. What concerts have I been to?
6. What was your best friend’s favorite movie as a kid?
7. Who takes longer to get dressed and ready?
8. Whats a secret talent your friend has?
9. What would you do with your best friend if you won the jackpot?
10. Show us a picture of you and your best friend!
11. What is your best friends middle name?
12. Who was my first kiss?
13. Who gets in trouble the most at school?
14. Where was I born
15. What are the first names of your best friends parents?
16. What is my dream car?
17. What are your best friends hobbies?
18. What Netflix series have you and your best friend binged?
19. Did your best friend ever have the chicken pox?
20. What is one food your BFF could not live without?
21. What is your lucky number?
22. What day is our friendiversary?
23. What color are your BFF’s eyes?
24. Who is more likely to get fired from a job?
25. What is your favorite junk food?
26. You’re at your friend’s favorite fast food restaurant, what is it and what do they order?
27. It’s your best friends birthday, would they prefer a surprise party or something chill?
28. What is my favorite clothing brand
29. You have two tickets to anywhere in the world, where do you guys go?
30. Chocolate or Candy?
31. Who is the better cook?
32. Who is more likely to get kicked out of class?
33. Which friend does the homework and which one copies?
34. What is the most random thing you both have done together?
35. How many piercings or tattoos does your friend have?
36. Have I ever smoked?
37. What do I eat for breakfast?
38. What year was your friend born?
39. Am I a cat person or a dog person
30. Who is your friend’s favorite superhero?
31. What is my favorite season?
32. What is your friend’s dream job?
33. Who reads the most books?
34. Who is more likely to get arrested?
35. What is my nationality?
36. How many languages does your friend speak?
37. What is your friend’s lucky number?
38.How many countries has your friend been to? (If you know the countries try list them!)
39. Have you ever vacationed together?
40. If I was having a hot dog, what would I have on it?
41. What subject am I terrible at school?
42. What is your friend’s version of a chill time?
43. Do I prefer DC or Marvel?
44. What video games do you play together?
45. Do I prefer tea or coffee?
46. If we order dominos, what is our order?
47. Have I ever stolen anything?
48. What is my favorite seasonal holiday?
49. Have I ever voted in a presidential election?
50. Do you and your friend have the same or conflicting political beliefs?
51. Does your best friend have any pets? What are their names?
52. If you were deserted on an island, what items would your friend not live without?
53. What is your friend’s spirit animal?
54. How would you describe your friend’s fashion sense?
55. Have I ever drank alcohol?
56. What is my favorite juice?
57. What is your BFF’s subway order?
58. Do I have any scars and where are they?
59. What is my go to break up song?
60. Describe the time your best friend was there for you when you needed them the most.
61. What is something your BFF is really bad at?
62. What is your best friends name on your phone?
63. How long was the longest snapchat streak with your BFF?
64. What would your best friend call their first child?
65. What do you do that your BFF hates?
66. Can you name all of your friends family?
67. What is the funniest picture your friend has sent you?
68. Describe your best friend in one word.
69. Do I collect anything and what is it?
70. Does your best friend have any allergies?
71. We go to taco bell, what do I order?
72. What is my favorite sport?
73. Where is my favorite place to shop?
74. Does your best friend “borrow” your clothes?
75. What is my Starbucks order?
76. What genre of music does your friend listen to?
77. What car do parents drive?
78. How would you describe my sense of humor?
79. What is my favorite Netflix series?
70. What am I currently listening to on Spotify?
71. What are your friends favorite Disney/Pixar movie?
72. Who was my first kiss?
73. What is your friend’s religion?
74. Have we ever fought?
75. What is your friends’ favorite feature?
76. What my idea of a dream date?
77. Does your friend judge of who you date?
78. What app do I use the most?
79. If I could the life of any famous Instagrammer who would it be?
80. What do you appreciate the most about our friendship?
How To Answer The BFF Tag
Answering the BFF tag is easy! You first need to decide which questions you want to ask, so get a list and copy some down or just scroll down and ask some of the questions randomly. Your friend then gives the answers to the questions if the question is about you or you answer yourself if it’s asking you about your friend!
Here are some tips on how to answer them if you get stuck:
How and when did you meet?
This is one of the most important questions in any friendship and sometimes it can be different for each friend. One might have met you at a party that you can’t remember or you may have met in a class you took together. Whatever it is try and think back to the time you met your BFF and what you were like back then, just beware of the incoming tidal wave of nostalgia! You’ll probably notice you both have grown considerably.
What’s your favorite memory together?
This is one of my personal favorite questions. There are a ton of memories you and your best friend share, and choosing your favorite can be a hard task! You get to look back on all your memories together and everything you’ve done, normally some of the craziest memories stand out and can be absolutely hilarious!
Favorite inside joke?
A favorite inside joke is something best friends just have to look at each other to communicate, I know the look my best friend gives me and I can’t help but laugh out loud. Mine is a term called “You Go Little Fish Fillet!” which may mean nothing to you but means so much to me and my bestie.
Your favorite inside joke is probably something you’ll both agree on instantly because you use it quite a bit! What are his/her fears/
What are his/her fears/phobias?
Fears and phobias are some of the best things about best friends, you know their fears because they’ve probably told you about them a lot! They range from rodents and insects to deep dark fears that may never come true. Luckily, my own friend expressed that she hates rats and being the good friend I am I bought a radio-controlled rat from Amazon on Aprils Fools Day and exploited her fear, pretty mean but it was hilarious!
What are his/her strengths?
This is a great question, It lets your best friend know you value them and think well of them in ways they may not have known. So think deeply for a bit about this question and find their true strengths which can be really anything from a strength they developed from going through a hard time or a personal trait that they have thats very admirable.
Check out some great Best Friend Tag Videos: This is Gabriella’s
Why not give the Best Friend Tag a go with your BFF and comment below with the link to your video! We’d love to see how you do!
If you’re interested in other tags you can do with friends, why not check out the Accent Challenge?