Are you looking for the Accent Challenge questions? Here they are! The YouTube/Tumblr/Twitter Accent Challenge has 13 questions that we will use to determine your accent! To do the accent challenge all you have to do is answer the following questions, why not record it and upload it to youtube!
1. Your name and username.
2.Where you’re from.
3. Pronounce the following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Pajamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminium, GIF, Tumblr, Crackerjack, Doorknob, Envelope, GPOY.
4. What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
5. What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
6. What do you call gym shoes?
7. What do you call your grandparents?
8. What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
9. What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
10. Choose a book and read a passage from it.
11. Do you think you have an accent?
13. End audio post by saying any THREE words you want
Heres some other Accent Challenges to give you some inspiration!