Happy Pride Month! To celebrate pride month here at YouTube Society, we’ve created the LGBT tag. This tag is made up of 15 questions that will help your viewers understand more about you! This ranges from your own sexuality, how you came out and some different aspects of LGBT Culture and Community.
While some of these questions can be deep for some, it’s good to discuss it and get it out. It may inspire others who aren’t out or comfortable with their sexuality to accept themselves to know that things do get better!
LGBT Tag questions
- What do you identify as?
- How did you discover your sexuality?
- Who was the first person you told?
- Describe what it was like coming out
- If you’re out, How did your parents/guardians/friends react when you told them?
- What is one question you hate people asking about your sexuality?
- Whats your favorite thing about the LGBT community?
- Have you ever been to a gay bar?
- Who is your favorite LGBT Icon/Advocate/Celebrity?
- Have you been in a relationship and how did you meet?
- Have you ever faced discrimination?
- Your Favorite LGBT movie or show?
- The most ridiculous thing you’ve heard about LGBT community?
- The LGBT slur you hate the most?
- End this on something you’d like to tell the world about LGBT
So why not celebrate pride month with this 15 question tag by spreading awareness and making a video! If you make a video please comment and we will feature it on this page!
Happy Pride from the YouTube Society Team!